This Spicy Dill Pickle Caeser was introduced to me by my best friend over the weekend. I had no idea Dill Pickle vodka even existed until she showed up.
The taste takes the drink game up a notch and gives it a refreshing bite that is both unexpected and distinct.
I was able to find this Saskatchewan distilled version at our local Sobeys here in St. Albert. Last Mountain distillery is the brand although there are others to choose from as well. I combined the classic Caeser seasonings with a few subtle changes allowing for some extra heat and bit more substance.
I trust you will enjoy it as much as I do.
Spicy Dill Pickle CaeserPrint This
- Orignial Clamato Juice
- 2 oz Dill Pickle Vodka
- 1 tsp Worcester Sauce
- 1/2 tsp Franks Red Hot Sauce
- Two twists of freshly cracked pepper
- 1 tbsp montreal steak spice
- 1 tbsp celery salt
- Celery stalk
- pepperoni stick
- jalapeno stuffed olive
- thai red chilli pepper
- fresh limes quartered
- spicy bean
- Dill Pickle
- Using fresh lime, take your tall glass and coat the rim with the lime juice.
- Mix the Montreal spice and celery salt on a plate, dip the glass in the salt and press turning the glass to coat the rim with the salt.
- Fill the salt rimmed glass 3/4 with ice
- Add the vodka, Worcester, Franks red hot, and fresh cracked pepper to the glass.
- Fill the glass with the Clamato juice.
- On a tooth pick, add the Pepperoni, olive, Lime half, Thai pepper, pickle and spicy bean. Place on top of drink.
- Add the celery stalk and serve.