What happens when you add ice cream flavours to a chocolate chip cookie? First of all, taste bud bliss happens. This is the cookie equivalent to Heavenly Hash Ice cream and it is amazing!
Filled with milk chocolate, white chocolate, hazelnuts and finally, marshmallow creme. Seriously, how can you go wrong?
Grab a glass of milk and enjoy these today!
Ice Cream Dream Chocolate Chip CookiePrint This
- 1/2 c butter
- 1/2 c shortening
- 3/4 c brown sugar
- 3/4 c white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 c coco powder
- 2 1/4 c flour
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup chopped hazel nuts
- 1 cup marshmallow creme
- Preheat oven 375
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper
- Add the shortening and butter to a medium sized mixing bowl and with a stand mixer mix for 30 seconds.
- Add the sugar, salt and baking soda and mix until combined well. About 1 minute.
- Add the eggs and vanilla and mix until combined.
- Add the coco and mix until combined.
- Add the flour and mix until combined.
- Add the chocolate chips and hazelnuts and mix until combined.
- Add the marshmallow creme and mix in by hand with a wooden spoon. You don’t want this blending in, you want it simply swirled through.
- Using a cookie scoop measure, place rounded scoops of dough on pan (Approx 3 tbsp per) and place 2 inched apart.
- Bake for 11 minutes.