Creating a fresh and healthy Spaghetti dish on a busy weekday does not have to be labour intensive. In other words, you can throw this dish together in less than 20 minutes. Using fresh simple ingredients such as Lobster, garlic, butter, and white wine, this dish comes together beautifully. For this reason, I normally serve this dish at dinner parties.
Using the leftover Lobster from my Traditional Maritime Lobster Dinner; together with some fresh pasta and herbs, makes this dish a breeze.
Fresh Lobster SpaghettiPrint This
For this recipe you want to be using Lobster that is already cooked. It is not mandatory, and if you want to use raw by all means you can. However for simplicity sake the cooked is faster.
- meat from 1.5 lb cooked Lobster
- 2 cloves of fresh garlic minced
- 3 Tbsps of butter
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1/2 Tsp lemon zest
- 2 green onions sliced
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley
- Parmasan cheese
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Dry Spaghetti
- Using the directions on the package, cook the spaghetti. Do not rinse the pasta once drained and reserve 1/4 c of the pasta water. Set aside.
- In a medium pan over medium heat, melt the butter. Add the minced garlic and cook until beginning to brown and aromatic. (Approx. 2 minutes)
- Add the lobster and toss to coat.
- Add the white wine. Cook until it is reduced by half. Add the remaining pasta water.
- Take your spaghetti noodles and put in a large bowl. Add the sauce with Lobster, the lemon zest, and the green onions. Toss.
- Plate in equal portions into pasta bowls. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese, parsley, and a grind of salt and pepper.
- Serve at once.